Accepted Trentnumber13's Application for Hospital Secretary

- In-game name: Trentnumber13

- Date joined server: 4 months ago

- Why do you want to join: I enjoy working within the DoH and helping patients that come to the hospital. I also think that I can contribute new ideas and assist with problems that occur. One idea that I have is to inform other doctors of the effects and cures of heat sickness and freezing weather. I have research logs and a book dedicated to my own studies into the matter. Furthermore, I am willing to use my own time and resources to do my job.

- When are you the most active: I'm most active around 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM PST (Pacific Time) United States.

- Why do you think you are suited for this position: I think I'm suited for this position because I have lots of experience with the disease plugin and know how it works. I have also memorized all of the disease cures in game (Test me if you want). I am also semi-active on discord (Usually in the voice chat) and the forums. I have been a doctor for a while and I want to help other doctors so that they can do their job effectively and enjoy it.

MariChally

Citizen
Donator
You application has been accepted on a trial basis. Please message me on Discord so we can discuss your tasks. Welcome to the team!