tpz2525

Citizen
- In-game name: Travvyy (tpz2525)

- Date joined server:
10 months ago

- Current playtime:
27 days

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:

I want to do my grandest part for the Business Craft community by becoming a police officer and making an impact on the community. I always love to give back to the community in any way I can; and most importantly I want to serve and protect. The community really means a lot to me, and I try my best to be a part of it as much as I can. I want to assist many players as I can, even when I was a tour guide and a doctor. Including BCMMA, I do my best to get the community involved and organize tournaments. However, I want to become a police officer, because I want to get involved in the community. My main purpose is once again serve and protect.

- What can you bring to the Department:

I believe I can bring many things to the Department. During my first months on Business Craft, I’ve been a tour guide for a long time. At that very point I wanted to do something greater for the entire community. Later on, I became a doctor for a few months as I helped many patients. I quickly learned on how to deal with people and adapted super quickly while being both a tour guide and doctor in any situation I was in. As I now realize, I want to be a police officer and do my part. I will bring passion and loyalty as a police officer; as I believe I can use self-advocation skills to help in any situation. All of this will contribute my success as a police officer. I want to be able to give back to the community as much as they have given to me.

- Additional Information

During my time on Business Craft, I believed I’ve matured and that I’m ready for the next level. I’ve thought about this for a while; I had no idea what I wanted to do but I do now. Thank you so much for your time, and I appreciate it for looking at my application as well.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Travvyy! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.