Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
- Username: Topte
- Current Playtime: 54 Days
- When are you most active? I am most active from 3:00 pm CT to 10:00 pm CT during the weekdays and can get on whenever during the weekends
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? I have read the description and understand it.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am suited for this position due to my above-average knowledge of the economy. I have been on the server for almost a full year and observed the change in the economy. Predicting changes in the economy is one of the main ways I have made money. I would now like to use this skill to benefit the economy and help change it for the better.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work for the DoE as an Economy Secretary because I have been lacking in things to do on the server and wish for something new to put my effort into. I also want to help the server by improving the economy which hopefully leads to better player retention.
- Additional Information: Thank you for considering my application. If you have any questions feel free to Dm me @Topte#2238.