Timmy449's Election Post (December 2020)

Timmy449

Citizen
Donator
Hello everyone! I'm Timmy449, 16 years old, and this is my first time running for parliament! I've been on the server since April 4th, 2020 and my current playtime is 20 days. (;

Here are some of the things I stand for and what bills I would like to pass while being in parliament:

As you might've already seen in a couple other posts from other people, I would also like to prevent inactive people from avoiding eviction (as in joining once every couple weeks or months). This would open more opportunities for newer people who are looking for property for their business.

Secondly, POs should get punished whenever they break a law (like kill someone without consent). So far I see that they are immune to any punishments except when the minister is on (if I'm wrong please correct me, I searched all over forums and I have found nothing about it). Why? Because its unfair that some POs can kill whoever they want and not get arrested or warned most of the time.

I know this is very short and perhaps not very detailed at all but I'm always listening to what everyone wants and does not want 24/7 and try my best to fulfill everyone's needs. Good luck to everyone else that is running for parliament, thank you for reading this post and have a fabulous day!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
POs should get punished whenever they break a law (like kill someone without consent). So far I see that they are immune to any punishments except when the minister is on (if I'm wrong please correct me, I searched all over forums and I have found nothing about it). Why? Because its unfair that some POs can kill whoever they want and not get arrested or warned most of the time.
I can agree on this based on the fact that POs should be setting an example. Good luck on your campaign!

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
"As you might've already seen in a couple other posts from other people, I would also like to prevent inactive people from avoiding eviction (as in joining once every couple weeks or months). This would open more opportunities for newer people who are looking for property for their business."
I'm curious how this would be done. I've seen a few people saying this can you elaborate.

Timmy449

Citizen
Donator
"As you might've already seen in a couple other posts from other people, I would also like to prevent inactive people from avoiding eviction (as in joining once every couple weeks or months). This would open more opportunities for newer people who are looking for property for their business."
I'm curious how this would be done. I've seen a few people saying this can you elaborate.
My idea is basically the same as Georgia if you’ve seen her election post, people can report someone who is avoiding eviction/is being inactive to PIs and then a PI checks and evicts that person from their property.