Accepted Timmy449's application for Community Coordinator

Timmy449

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Timmy449
- Date joined server: 2 months ago
- Current playtime: 10 days and 14 hours
- Role I'm applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do I want to be a Community Coordinator: It would be a pleasure to be a Community Coordinator because I love starting/organizing fun events and would definitely like to be active in the community other than just being a normal hunter with a small one-person company.
- What can I bring to the Department: What I can bring to the department is my organization and communication skills. I enjoy coming up with new ideas and events for the server and making them profitable since I'm great at managing and making money (The only event that I'm about to start is my future fashion show in the VB building) . While starting an event or coming up with some form of change to the server, I would for sure try my best on inputting other people's ideas into them while also being nice and rational. I can also say that I'm very active, especially in discord, I usually respond to a ping or message in a heartbeat whenever I'm online on discord. Last but not least, I do have experience in advertising, especially in creating attention grabbing images using Procreate (I advertised a lot of things outside of BC/real life).
- Additional Information: My discord is Joshu#8349, DMs are always open. Thank you for letting me apply, hope you have a great day! Also I would like to give thanks to Corax and Marty on helping me apply. <3

TripleAA

Citizen
- In-game name: Timmy449
- Date joined server: 2 months ago
- Current playtime: 10 days and 14 hours
- Role I'm applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do I want to be a Community Coordinator: It would be a pleasure to be a Community Coordinator because I love starting/organizing fun events and would definitely like to be active in the community other than just being a normal hunter with a small one-person company.
- What can I bring to the Department: What I can bring to the department is my organization and communication skills. I enjoy coming up with new ideas and events for the server and making them profitable since I'm great at managing and making money (The only event that I'm about to start is my future fashion show in the VB building) . While starting an event or coming up with some form of change to the server, I would for sure try my best on inputting other people's ideas into them while also being nice and rational. I can also say that I'm very active, especially in discord, I usually respond to a ping or message in a heartbeat whenever I'm online on discord. Last but not least, I do have experience in advertising, especially in creating attention grabbing images using Procreate (I advertised a lot of things outside of BC/real life).
- Additional Information: My discord is Joshu#8349, DMs are always open. Thank you for letting me apply, hope you have a great day! Also I would like to give thanks to Corax and Marty on helping me apply. <3
Timmmyyyyyyy!!!!! Good luck!!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Good luck!

Codes320

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Timmy! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

TripleAA

Citizen

Accepted

Congratulations, Timmy! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

Omg Timmyyyy