Lawyer
ThomasBlinders
ThomasBlinders
Lawyer
- In-game name: ThomasBlinders

- Age (optional): 19

- Date joined server: June 30th 2019

- Current playtime: 4 days

- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I am looking for an opportunity to grow as a player on this server and a person in this community. Cities are very important to this server, and they connect you with people who have great passion. I want to be productive in a role that fits my skillset and that I can enjoy.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a passion for city growth, dedication and hard work. If you needed me I would only be a moment away. I am also a very fast learner, and what better role than to work with those who run cities.

- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I have not had much experience with cities, although I have walked to them all and looked around, I have entered all their discords and read through their information, I have read as much as I could on the forums and discord about the DoS and Cities. If you asked me something about a city I could tell you, and if I couldn't then I will work harder to find it out. Knowledge isn't everything, and I do lack the experience, however, I will make a positive impact for this department.

- Additional Information:
I have met a few mayors and city staff, they are kind and friendly so working alongside them will prove to be pretty simple.

Thank you for reading, and for your consideration.

P. Hunter

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice

Accepted

Congratulations, ThomasBlinders! Your application for City Advisor has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.