Accepted TheMightyZulf- Assistant Secretary of Employment

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
- Username: TheMightyZulf
- Current Playtime: 8d 4h
- When are you most active? I usually am quite active after school, after around 4 PM EST.
- Position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary of Employment.
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes, I know that this job's duties are aiding the minister as well as helping out with the server's occupations, jobs, guides, and exams.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I believe I am suited to this position based on a few factors. Before I begin, I acknowledge that this job requires responsibility and diligence, and only the minister can decide if I am suited to this position; that being said, I will try my best and hope to excel in this position.
Being a member of parliament, I'm always asking questions and looking for holes that can be patched up in our government. Usually, this job requires pretty heavy brainstorming, looking for creative solutions to complicated conundrums. If selected, I can use this creative sense in the department.
I am also a police officer. The knowledge of laws and their enforcement that I have will undoubtedly help me very much in the DoE; every government job requires knowledge of the law and its aspects, and I can make sure of that. My position as Tour Guide will also better immerse me in the DoE's atmosphere, as TGs are part of the department anyway and have knowledge of its duties.
I also have a position in many organizations. Whether it be working as a manager for Ultima, as CMO for Elechron, or as board member for Troutman, I know firsthand the issues of employment and job opportunities, and hope to better these conditions by working for the department that deals with them.
As founder of The Sprite Foundation, I help unemployed and financially deprived players with charity work such as welfare, housing, food, and more. I know how imperative employment is to the server, and I hope to continue these efforts with the DoE.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
I want to work in this position because employment is a specific issue that I care about and know much about. As stated above, I have dealt with unemployment firsthand in companies, which resulted in me setting up the Sprite Foundation to help my goals. Above all, I want this position to help players become just as able as any other player, and to create innovative solutions to problems.
- Additional Information:
I've decided to apply again because I've gotten news that the DoE is short of one AES. Hearing this, I decided to apply once again as the DoE is one of the departments that I'd very much like to work for. Thanks for reading.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Zulf! Your application for Assistant Employment Secretary has been accepted.

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Good luck!! :D
Thanks Tech!

Accepted

Congratulations, Zulf! Your application for Assistant Employment Secretary has been accepted.

Thank you so much Daniel! I can't wait to start working with the DoE :)