TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- In-game Name: TheGoobGamer59
- Company Name: Oakland Apartments
- Join Date: 10/17/2020 (I will be playing everyday so that number will go up)
- Current Playtime: Current 2h 17m 8s (give me a couple days and that will go well over a day)
- Current Balance: 370.50 krunas
- Requested Amount: 4000
- Detailed Business Plan: Oakland Apartments wants to be an apartment complex that is not in it for the profits but rather in it for the fun and for affordable housing for new players, We plan to offer apartments as low as $50 per month! Our building will be located in west ridge! The plot is wr-057. this will cost me 3500 krunas. The rest of the money I plan to use to build my 3 store building and expand it higher if we get fully booked. We will buy materials to build our building with such as concrete (I plan to order from True Colors) and build up my company! We also plan to host occasional events to get the community involved, This includes (but is not limited to) PVP Tournaments, Spleef, Hide & go seek and many more!
- Picture of Plot (If needed): https://imgur.com/a/Zy7RHMp
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading and considering my application, Have a nice day <3

Last edited by a moderator:

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Edit: It appears that the property has been purchased! I have changed my requested amount to 3500 and plot to be wr-057 on the main pot. I will also be making a bigger version of the building I currently have!