Accepted TheGoobGamer59's Application for Economy Secretary

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- Username: TheGoobGamer59
- Age: Hidden due to privacy reasons, If you would like this, please PM me on discord (GoobGamer#6735)
- Current Playtime: 2d 15h 7m 27s
- When are you most active? I am on and off throughout the day, On weekdays after school and on weekends, pretty much all day!
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yep!
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I feel like I am suited as I have seen lots of experience with economy. I am very young but am very experienced with how economy's work! My brother is currently in college and is taking lots of courses on economy! He teaches/tells me quite a bit about economy! I know many economy terms which I will list below! I also feel I am suited as I am a kinda individual as I am always respecting and listening to the DoE!
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? This is my favourite question of any application! I want this position because I want something more to do on the server! I also like to help out and the DoE has interested me most! Below I have included some more information. The big idea is that I applied for this to help and have fun working with economics!
- Additional Information:View attachment 8999

Economy Terms I know

Inflation
- When there is too much money in an economy and in circulation

Capital Economy - An economy in which powerful and big cooperation run!

** Thanks for Reading this. Have a wonderful Day!

Edit #1: I have also reported 2 people violating the ESL to an Economy Secretary! That Economy Secretary Being Incomplete River this shows that I am dedicated to following the ESL and reporting people who don't!

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-31_20-2-15.png
    upload_2020-10-31_20-2-15.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator: