Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- Username: TheGoobGamer59
- Age: If you could please PM me, that'd be great. I am between 10 - 15
- Current Playtime: 11d 6m 10s
- When are you most active? On school days, basically after 3pm pst and on weekends/holidays, I am pretty much always available.
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yep, I have read and understand it
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? First of all, I feel I am suited for the position as I have had it in the past! I was used to be a Senior Economy Secretary before my Minecraft account got hacked forcing me to be removed from that position. In that time, I learnt a lot about how the DoE rolls and how to do things such as run economies. I also think it is fun to watch the growth of economies in the different directions that they go. You can never know exactly what will happen. This means, this position requires flexibility which I am very flexible and am to adapt to changes that are needed as they come.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? As I said earlier, I love working with economies, that being said I am very passionate about this position. I also want to work in this position to improve my work ethic and support my co-workers in exceeding in their positions. Another thing that made me want to apply was when I saw there was one vacant Economy Secretary Position.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading, Have a good one can't wait to hear back!