Donator
Berrichu
Berrichu
Tier2
- In-game name: TheDarkBird867
- Timezone: EST
- Date joined server: March 5, 2022
- Current playtime: 1w 2d 21h
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: After a….quite long hiatus from Businesscraft, i’ve decided to return! I really want to get back into department work, and the DOJ was a large passion of mine when I was first playing on the server! I’d love to work for the department again, as I have many fond memories of my time as a cadet, an officer, and even my short time as a Sergeant before my departure from the server.
- What can you bring to the Department: although I assume things have changed since I was last in the DOJ, I do still have knowledge of how the department runs and how you are supposed to conduct yourself as a member. I believe I can also bring a valuable pair of hands for timezones that may not have as many active DOJ members online, as I tend to stay up late most nights. I also know myself to be able to work well within a team, and am able to handle tasks delegated to me. In the past during my time as a DOJ member, i believe myself to have proven I am a hard worker, and can handle situations that may need an officer!
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading over my application! I’m super excited to be back on BC, I didn’t realize how much i’ve missed it I will say I am more inclined to be active during the later hours of the EST timezone, as I am in college, and have classes spanning differing times monday to friday!

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good Luck Dark!

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, TheDarkBird867! Your application for position has been accepted.