the staff team are ATLA characters i just realized

Vujix

Citizen
Owners:
Koal is Firelord Ozai because he is all powerful and literally is never seen.
Jake is Gyatso because he was chill but then died disappeared.

Senior Admins:
Lux is Iroh because hes chill af and is also a wise dude
Hybrid is Avatar Roku because hes all powerful but has a soft spot
Windhoes is Sokka. Enough said.

Admins:
BH is the unnamed "warden" because hes strict yet constantly making the O.o face
Puppy is Momo because i'm pretty sure they are reincarnations of each other

Mods:
Slime is Koh the face Stealer because he takes that frown and puts it upside down :D
Lobster is Princess Yue because they have a thing for Sokka but it was never meant to be :(
ShadowLink Bumi because he is a boomer but also funny
Kawaii is Ty Lee because they r le epic and they are a girl
Flaming is a fire nation solider. because hes flaming sizzling hot burning flame fire man.
Hotshot is also a fire nation solider flaming sizzling hot burning flame fire man.
Shecky is Bumi's pet rabbit because they are never apart.
Cookiez is Avatar Aang because they are chill yet awesome

Helpers:
So the helpers are pretty much a hivemind,
so i'd say they are the spirits in the spirit
world

and I, Vujix, am the airbenders at the start of the 100 year war ;-;

EDIT:

The average playerbase is melon lord
5ff3369f335af.jpeg

Last edited:

Vujix

Citizen
Nah LOK was not nearly as good
I think the reason many people dislike/hate LOK is because it became less of a kids show and more serious, and in my opinion that is a good thing. Korra did more in a few short years than Aang ever did in his entire lifetime. Aang almost always won, but Korra was made to be more realistic, and she won half lost half, as Uncle Iroh once said, “If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark that is all you will ever see.”

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
I think the reason many people dislike/hate LOK is because it became less of a kids show and more serious, and in my opinion that is a good thing. Korra did more in a few short years than Aang ever did in his entire lifetime. Aang almost always won, but Korra was made to be more realistic, and she won half lost half, as Uncle Iroh once said, “If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark that is all you will ever see.”
Lol most people just dont like korra as a main character

Vujix

Citizen
Lol most people just dont like korra as a main character
While Korra did have her issues, she shows a lot more growth than Aang over the course of her series, but only because she has to. She’s the polar opposite of Aang, who starts off very humble (that’s the airbender way) but eventually comes into his own once he masters all four elements. Korra is brash at first (and already knows all but one element when we first meet her), but becomes humble later on, which makes her a very interesting Avatar, to say the very least. And by the end of the series, she becomes an excellent Avatar, exhibiting many of the same traits as Aang. It just takes her longer, that’s all.
Korra is indeed quite unlikeable at the beginning of the series, but that’s intentional. She’s supposed to be brash and hot-headed. It only makes her eventual change that more resonant. Korra makes a lot of mistakes and is very different from Aang, but her growth is substantial, and by the end of the series, she’s an amazing character who’s gone through some pretty traumatic stuff. So all I can say is stick with her. Ultimately, I find her personal journey more satisfying than Aang’s.

(Copied and pasted that from an artical)

Vujix

Citizen
its a fake anime
In Japanese, anime, a term derived from the English word animation, describes all animated works, regardless of style or origin. Outside of Japan, anime refers specifically to animation produced in Japan, or to its common style, which has since been adopted by a minority of works produced in other countries.

So, some people say ATLA & LOK is an anime and some don't, however, both are correct. ATLA & LOK is in kinda in a grey area

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
In Japanese, anime, a term derived from the English word animation, describes all animated works, regardless of style or origin. Outside of Japan, anime refers specifically to animation produced in Japan, or to its common style, which has since been adopted by a minority of works produced in other countries.

So, some people say ATLA & LOK is an anime and some don't, however, both are correct. ATLA & LOK is in kinda in a grey area
its just an American work that has taken elements from anime. Imo its like anime but its not officially an anime. Still missing a lot of elements an anime would have. Specifically Shonen anime.