Accepted ThatDogFromPluto's Application for Hospital Secretary

x_pluto_x

Citizen
- In-game name: My IGN is ThatDogFromPluto, also known as just Pluto

I am currently 14, turning 15 in June

- Date joined server:
I joined 8 months ago

- Why do you want to join:
I extremely love working with the DoH, and would really enjoy more work to do with it. I want to help newcomers, and encourage them to take on responsibilities such as this, doctors, and the like. I would like to give the DoH a new look, as some of the player base considers it a hard job, and don't usually head in that direction.

- When are you the most active: 5-8pm on weekdays AEDT, and most weekends.

- Why do you think you are suited for this position:
I have been a doctor for an amount of time for me to believe I am suitable for the position. I am able to be mature and can assess situations in a responsible way. I am able to answer questions that anyone, especially players in the DoH have.

-Additional Information:
I have an idea that will help support doctors who are new to the job. I have noticed that some players, who have passed the test, are still a little bit confused on how everything works, etc. I think that doctors who have passed the test should be given a tour/tutorial by a more experienced doctor or someone of a higher rank in the DoH. Some other people have also thought about a field test, and I hope to make these ideas happen if agreed with.

Thank you for considering my application.