_Pastel_Ghost_

Holly
Donator
_Pastel_Ghost_
_Pastel_Ghost_
tier5
TESCO
COMMUNITY GRANTS 2023

Since 2020, the community of Business Craft have embraced my company, allowing me to accumulate a substantial amount of money over the years. I have been thinking of better ways to use this money to give back to the community and attempt to improve the quantity and quality of shops across our cities. Therefore I am announcing that I will be pledging 200,000kr to a new scheme that aims to provide the finances and resources to all deserving players who can prove to me that they will set up an active shop that will provide much needed goods to the people of Stratham.

Tesco will soon open a much larger store similar to those open in 2020-2021. The aim of Tesco is to provide a large range of goods in one convenient place. I want to see more players developing their own businesses with a clear idea of what service they are going to provide. Think carefully and creatively.

ALL PLAYERS CAN APPLY TO THIS GRANT, however, priority will be given to newer players without a registered business to give them the tools to grow and eventually apply for the CEO role.

What you will receive:

Successful applicants will receive a grant of 1000kr to cover rent costs for your shop space, any resources required to build/ decorate, advertisements in game. I will be on hand to give you a helping hand if you're struggling, and you will have your business advertised in the new Tesco location. I am also working on a new set of shop spaces for the end of this month, and priority will be given to Tesco community grant holders

I cannot strictly tell you what to spend your money on, but I would advise you to spend it wisely and to understand that investing this money into your business now could end up making you a lot more over time. Personally, once I figured out a clear strategy to run my business in game, I soon gathered a huge net worth. Trust me, if we all work on building the business community together, it will pay off for you in the end.

You do not have to be a member of the Tesco Discord to apply for this grant. I would however advise you do join if you can, as I will be posting updates about the grant applications, and all future Tesco projects there. I will also be making a channel on it for grant holders to discuss their business plans with me.

Application Format
please post your application below

Username:
Name of Your Proposed or Already Existing Shop:
Do you have the CEO role from the DoE?:
What will your shop provide?:
Are you a member of the Tesco Discord?:

The Application Deadline is 15th February 2023 by midnight GMT

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
Username:lennonrissi
Jobs in game: farmer
Name of Your Proposed or Already Existing Shop:Belen
Do you have the CEO role from the DoE?: No
What will your shop provide?: a safe place to keep money
Are you a member of the Tesco Discord?: yes

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
Username: MegaMinerM
Jobs in game: Miner, Lawyer, Senior Analyst, Press Secretary
Name of Your Proposed or Already Existing Shop: CNN as well as Mentor101
Do you have the CEO role from the DoE?: No
What will your shop provide?: CNN provides articles and news articles and Mentor101 provides mentoring and consultation for players.
Are you a member of the Tesco Discord?: Yes