Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
My in-game username is Technofied
I joined MCBusinessCraft for the first time on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
I have amassed a total of 29 days and 14 hours of playtime
I would like to be a Police Officer as I enjoy enforcing laws and keeping law and order, both within BC and in real life (though not to the extent of law enforcement, rather just management). I have recently returned to BC to further strengthen relations and I wish to further integrate myself into the MCBusinessCraft community as a player as well.
I can bring a few skills to the Department of Justice, which I have gained from my time on Minecraft, BC and real life. This includes but is not limited to impartial decision making, to avoid emotional input in enforcing rules and laws, clear and transparent communication which is quite frankly straight forward for efficiency and passionate dedication to all jobs I undertake. Over time and with many experiences, I've managed to mature my skillsets into something that can be applied across the board efficiently to further enhance the workspaces I encounter.
I am in Australian Western Standard Time which allows me to cover a unique time period on BC. I have chosen to withhold my age for privacy reasons.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
ew goodluck

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge

Accepted

Congratulations, Technofied! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.