TBIWOG's Election Post - June 2020

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I, TBIWOG am seeking for parliament,

I will vote on laws that give us more freedom, We will not be limited to stuff such as wilderness, regions. We will also get more say in what happens in the government such as every petition must go through. If someone wants to own 3 suburbs plots, they can own 3 suburbs plots.

I believe, that we need more smaller businesses to get the funding that they need to start up. My goal is to help emphasize small businesses and be able to give them plans.

I believe, in voting for laws that limit what the government can do for us.

I believe, in making our wild better, making sure its cleaner and caring more for the wild.

Why should you vote for me over other
You should vote for me due to the fact that I am very active on the server, I like to look at everyones perspectives of problems and try to work something out. I think i would do a lot for the community such as lowering taxes. I personally feel like I am one of the players on who frequently discuss in political discussion.
I personally think that finding property is a big issue and i want to help fix it, I want to make sure that businesses can find a place to build an HQ rent a shop ect. Small business plans could be things such as a starter pack they can apply for. I feel transportation fees should be cheaper, not everyone has a car and this is the way players businesses are failing because for example, they start in a town and keep having to pay for the bus there.

What are some things i'd do in my time
In my time in parliament, I will vote on laws that help players with freedom, I will vote on laws that make the government limited, I will start laws that will give is more freedom i will vote against laws that limit us.

Additional Stuff
Although i have never been in parliament before but i think i would be a good fit! Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Good luck TBI!
Can you elaborate on "I will vote on laws that give us more freedom, We will not be limited to stuff such as wilderness regions."

Up_In_Flames

Citizen
Donator
Hi TBI! Good luck in the June Election! However, I do have some questions about this

First off, your grammatical errors make it a little hard to read, I get the main gist of your campaign, but there was some hiccups.

Secondly, "I will vote on laws that give us more freedom" and "In my time in parliament, I will vote on laws that help players with freedom" should be elaborated on. You do say that you will limit government's power over citizens, but you do not say how you will do that in the perspective of motions, nor will you say how you plan to get the necessary votes.

Next, "I believe, in making our wild better, making sure its cleaner and caring more for the wild." That is NOT part of parliamentary duty. That is under the DoA regulation. I appreciate the environmental standpoint, but unfortunately, Parliament isn't the place to introduce those ideas.

Finally, "I personally think that finding property is a big issue and i want to help fix it, I want to make sure that businesses can find a place to build an HQ rent a shop ect." and "I feel transportation fees should be cheaper, not everyone has a car and this is the way players businesses are failing because for example, they start in a town and keep having to pay for the bus there." are not part of MP duty wither. The business perspective you mention is under the standpoint of the DoBD. Transportation fees and stuff like that are under the DoC.

Good luck in running, see you online!