Denied TBIWOG's Application For Hospital Secretary

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
- In-game name: TBIWOG
- Date joined server: around 3 months ago (I believe around Christmas time)
- Current playtime: 9d 1h 26m 22s
- How long have you been a Doctor: for 2 weeks but when I joined the server in January, I was a doctor for a week then as well (I don't know if that counts)
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to be a hospital secretary to get more involved with the Department of Health. I feel like health is a need on Businesscraft for our residents so I like to help it as much as possible.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring an experienced and active doctor. Someone who can always pitch in and help, someone who knows every little thing can make a big impact on the Department of Health and our Patients. I also plan to expand this department to make it bigger such as by helping add new features.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application!

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The department has come to the conclusion that you're not suited for this role. You don't elaborate on why you want to be a Hospital Secretary nor do you elaborate on what you can bring to the department.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The department has come to the conclusion that you're not suited for this role. You don't elaborate on why you want to be a Hospital Secretary nor do you elaborate on what you can bring to the department.

Thanks for responding at rapid speeds and I'm sorry I did not elaborate enough, I agree with you and your decision is good.