Taelor

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- In-game name: Taelor
- Date joined server: 08/08/2019
- Current playtime: 2 months
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a community coordinator: I am really good at working with people and making sure people are able to see what they want and what they're interested in. Also, advertising the server in a positive manner whether it be by word of mouth or on social media.
- What can you bring to the Department:I have experience in graphic design and video creation/editing so I could help on that aspect too. I'm really good at listening to what the people want and seeing what I can do to bring something to them.
- Additional Information: Thank you for your time and consideration!

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Taelor,

It would be great to have you in the DoPA (i really dont know what im doing ive been hired for what? two days). But can you have more then one aqua job? :c

either way

GOOD LUCK! HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED!

awhni

Citizen
Taelor,

It would be great to have you in the DoPA (i really dont know what im doing ive been hired for what? two days). But can you have more then one aqua job? :c

either way

GOOD LUCK! HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED!
you can have two.

Good luck Taelor!

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
- In-game name: Taelor
- Date joined server: 08/08/2019
- Current playtime: 2 months
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a community coordinator: I am really good at working with people and making sure people are able to see what they want and what they're interested in. Also, advertising the server in a positive manner whether it be by word of mouth or on social media.
- What can you bring to the Department:I have experience in graphic design and video creation/editing so I could help on that aspect too. I'm really good at listening to what the people want and seeing what I can do to bring something to them.
- Additional Information: Thank you for your time and consideration!

This job was made for you, Taelor! Good luck :)

sparkleA

Citizen

Accepted

Congratulations, Taelor! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.