Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Therefore it's their fault and nothing can be really done. What would you propose to make landscapers work harder? Tbh at the end of the day this is in DoA jurisdiction, nothing parl can do. From what I've seen there's probably more people who have worked hard at the position then haven't done anything at all.

I never stated that I am making it harder or wanting to. I understand that this is a place where you can debate my ideas, but I ask you to control your passion as you have now put words into my mouth twice. I do not understand first off why I am not allowed to advocate for things, even if they are outside of my jurisdiction. It is my right to have an opinion on things just as it is as much yours. Secondly, I see room for improvement on a subject, so of course I will state as such in a place where I know I will be heard. Thirdly, yes it can be helped by finding players more willing to work. If someone doesn't do their job, you find a replacement. That's how life is irl or in-game.

I apologize in advance for being short with this last comment, but it has completely veered away from someone genuinely asking, and someone just trying to tell me off.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
I never stated that I am making it harder or wanting to. I understand that this is a place where you can debate my ideas, but I ask you to control your passion as you have now put words into my mouth twice. I do not understand first off why I am not allowed to advocate for things, even if they are outside of my jurisdiction. It is my right to have an opinion on things just as it is as much yours. Secondly, I see room for improvement on a subject, so of course I will state as such in a place where I know I will be heard. Thirdly, yes it can be helped by finding players more willing to work. If someone doesn't do their job, you find a replacement. That's how life is irl or in-game.

I apologize in advance for being short with this last comment, but it has completely veered away from someone genuinely asking, and someone just trying to tell me off.
I never said you wanted to make it harder and I don't why your taking it as me telling you off. I said it wasn't in parl jurisdiction because it doesn't really make a difference if you advocate for that as an MP or not an MP.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
would you consider yourself active as of recently?

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
I never said you wanted to make it harder and I don't why your taking it as me telling you off. I said it wasn't in parl jurisdiction because it doesn't really make a difference if you advocate for that as an MP or not an MP.

I see no reason either to make that statement as many other people in these posts who are running, have stated they are also advocating for things outside of their jurisdiction. If you do not believe it makes a difference, then that's completely fine. But I am here nonetheless hoping to make a difference in certain aspects, so I hope you can respect them and root for it rather than saying that it is pointless.

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
would you consider yourself active as of recently?

I would definitely consider myself quite active. I am at the moment working on a project that requires me to be both on the BC server as well as my own. That being said, they are closely connected, so it is still within the advancement of my own personal process on the server.