Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
- Username: Technofied
- Suggestion Title: Switching Permissions Plugin
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Hi, I would like to bring up the subject of our existing plugin, PEX (PermissionsEx) I think we would benefit from switching over to LuckPerms because LuckPerms is constantly being worked on unlike PEX which has been discontinued by its original developers, PEX Dev even recommends LuckPerms as a good alternative.

It’s also slightly annoying for people to have to do /fixperms each time their perms break and have to sort our disappearing prefixes e.g. trial mod prefix disappearing.

LuckPerms also has a ton more features to help administer the server, e.g. live edits online in the case something needs to be edited. Along with full support for PEX permissions to be converted to LuckPerms.

This would help bring us closer to 1.13.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/luckperms-an-advanced-permissions-plugin.28140/

- Additional Information: Suggest away please! I really would like some feedback.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Thank you for suggesting this. We will most likely be switching to this plugin once the server upgrades to 1.13.