Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
- Minecraft Username: supersuperking
- Playtime: 45 days, 1 hour
- Discord Username: souper#7143
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I have been a part of Stratham's economy in many different forms for a long time. I originally started off when I formed one of the first successful banks (IBC) which grew to become very large. The overall success of my company lead me to pursue a DoE position which I got. After that throughout my time in the DoE, I worked on both analytics pertaining to important parts of the economy and the eventual creation of the treasurer position and its responsibilities.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department: I would like to introduce new ideas commonly used in irl aspects of economics while still keeping it understandable for the average player.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE: I enjoy economics and would like to continue my pursuit of it through this department. Along with this, I have ideas that could be used to better Stratham's overall economy.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@supersuperking
Hello Mr. Souper. Thank you for applying for the role as Treasurer. I appreciate your time thoroughly writing your detailed application, explaining your prowess and origins for the role. However, at this time, the DoE currently has an active Treasurer. Since I work closely with the Treasurer, I feel the need to keep that role limited at this time.

However! I would like to recommend we offer you an Economy Secretary position instead, if you're interested. Please respond to this message within 7 days and the position is yours if you chose to take it.

Thank you for your consideration for the role of Treasurer!

Best regards,

Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.