Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
- Username: Supersuperking

- Current Playtime: 32 days 8 hours

- When are you most active? Later in the day around 6 ish on weekdays and on weekends all day long

- The position you're applying for: Secretary of Business

- Have you read the Job description of the job you are applying for? Yes

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I have worked a lot in the financial sector of Business Craft. I feel that I have a pretty deep understanding of the interworking of the business craft financial system. I have only ever really owned financially oriented businesses such as IBC and The BC Stock Exchange. Some government work in that past that I have participated in is parliament which I also currently hold. That is why I am well suited for Secretary of Business under the DoE.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to continue learning about finance and how it works overall. This job will help me to do this in a risk-free environment. Along with this, I want to help make business better for the general public. Some of these current issues are decreasing the wealth gap, Streamlining the banking system, and helping the protection of different jobs. Although helping to fix the broken economy would be a longer-term goal for me but I would still like to get it done. All of which has become a bigger problem over time that the server has been running.

- Additional Information: I also spend quite a bit of my time learning about the real world financial systems. Along with that, I trade stocks in the real world markets if that changes anything.