Answered / Added Stocks

MehLife

Citizen
Donator
- Username: MehLife
- Suggestion Title: Mirror real life stock market in-game

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
This game is a Business/Eco RP server. We have a government, presidency, laws to no end, etc... so what more could you do besides add the stock market? It could increase server realism, help players who are having trouble making money, etc...
Some people are good at investing and some people aren't very good at investing, but no matter what, it's a fun experience for everybody. I know this isn't an education platform, but this could teach people about the stock market and the good (and bad) that comes with it. It's a super cool idea, so I think everybody is going to love it.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/stock-market-plugin-1-8-1-16-4.54564/
It's $4.99 but I will pay for it. :) <---- IMPORTANT!!!

If you're not Hybrid, please give me your thoughts. If you are Hybrid... :))

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
We already have a stock plugin but nobody uses it; instead opting for private companies like WeBull

I think that this would greatly help the server. Focusing more on business and companies will distinguish us from our competitors.

Additionally, if the companies plugin was revamped (and laws made to encourage use), both plugins would benefit from each other

Last edited:
We already have a stock plugin but nobody uses it; instead opting for private companies like WeBull

I think that this would greatly help the server. Focusing more on business and companies will distinguish us from our competitors.

Additionally, if the companies plugin was revamped (and laws made to encourage use), both plugins would benefit from each other
sadly the current stock market uses google forms which makes everything harder. I think in-game stocks would be better