stinkycow's Election Post (December 2020)

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Introduction

Hi guys, I'm stinkycow and I'm re running for Parliament this term. I was previously elected in a replacement election but have still managed to create a good many of positive effects despite not serving a full term. Mainly in simplifying our government and organizing the bills page. My Joindate is Jan 1st 2019 and I have 28 days of playtime.

Bills

The bills I've passed in my 3 weeks are:
  • The Drunk Driving Removal Act
  • Removal Bills Forum Separation Act
  • Iron Golem Rights Removal Act
  • Iron Golem Rights Merge (Animal rights edit)
  • Forums Bill Separation (Made with and Posted by Flaming)
  • Stay tuned my term isn't over yet!
Plans for next term

• Ensure an Active and Accountable Cabinet
  • Continue to simplify the government to be more understandable and remove contradictions.
  • Make changes to attempt and increase player retention that don't negatively effect either the government or players like previous proposals.
  • Make the correct movements suggested by the Judicial branch to shift the veto power to the Prime Minister.
  • Create more transparency between the DoE and Parliament. A little bit more communication can go a long way.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Seems like we're on the same page with our goals for next term, I don't have any questions regarding your post. Best of luck stinkycow.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Better Get it senpai

violetunknown

Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
  • Ensure an Active and Accountable Cabinet
  • Continue to simplify the government to be more understandable and remove contradictions.
  • Make changes to attempt and increase player retention that don't negatively effect either the government or players like previous proposals.
  • Make the correct movements suggested by the Judicial branch to shift the veto power to the Prime Minister.
  • Create more transparency between the DoE and Parliament. A little bit more communication can go a long way.
How would you ensure cabinet's accountability?
How would you simplify the government?
Do you have a complete plan to increase player retention?
How do you think shifting veto power would affect the server?
How exactly would you boost communication?

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
How would you ensure cabinet's accountability?
How would you simplify the government?
Do you have a complete plan to increase player retention?
How do you think shifting veto power would affect the server?
How exactly would you boost communication?

1. Making sure the cabinet is active and regularly ask for the reports the law says we can ask for,
2. If you'd like to see the methods I simplify the the government and our laws check the bills I've posted. Behind the scenes I've also categorized ALL the bills and have had almost 30 bills moved to invalid now.
3. Quality of life improvements that simplify some complex aspects will help, for example: Changing "Exam Jobs" to Exam Degrees"
4. Shifting Veto power takes the power from the president and gives it to the PM. Although the difference might me more or less depending on the PM.
5. Set down clear restrictions showing what the DoE does with the Economy and what the Parliament can do. Political discussion has shifted many of times to the subject of jurisdiction between the 2 powers.

violetunknown

Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
1. Making sure the cabinet is active and regularly ask for the reports the law says we can ask for,
2. If you'd like to see the methods I simplify the the government and our laws check the bills I've posted. Behind the scenes I've also categorized ALL the bills and have had almost 30 bills moved to invalid now.
3. Quality of life improvements that simplify some complex aspects will help, for example: Changing "Exam Jobs" to Exam Degrees"
4. Shifting Veto power takes the power from the president and gives it to the PM. Although the difference might me more or less depending on the PM.
5. Set down clear restrictions showing what the DoE does with the Economy and what the Parliament can do. Political discussion has shifted many of times to the subject of jurisdiction between the 2 powers.
aight, tysm!

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide