Denied SteeledApple76's Application for City Advisor

stelaple

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name: SteeledApple76
- Age (optional): 15 about to be 16
- Date joined server: April 29th 2020
- Current playtime: 31 days 25 mins
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I want to be a City Advisor because I know that the cities such as Westridge have like no active players. I think that city advisors could help this in some way with what ever plans you have for them to do in the future. I also wanna be able to see what its like helping a real city not an unofficial on that I do love just like you stinky <3.
- What can you bring to the Department: First thing I can bring is actually having an employee. Secondly I don't currently have much in terms of things I have to be completely committed to all the time on BC so I feel like I could help a decent bit and if I don't do my work I know stinky will attack me because I know him personally so I feel like I would do my work as best as I could.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: Technically I don't have any direct connections to a official city but I have done my research on them to help Blackwater try and become official.
- Additional Information: I did help make Blackwater as stinky knows and that's about it

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Your experience is purely unofficial