Government State of the Republic Report (February 2023)

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
My Fellow Citizens,

A little over a month ago, you elected me to be a fresh face in the Executive, bring about new change, Solve age old problems and ensure the people of this nation are taken care of. Today in lieu of the State of the Republic Address, i will be addressing you from the Press Room.

I have made many mistakes during my time as Prime Minister, Made rash decisions, took cheap shots at minister within my cabinet that used to be my opponents like @Mickichu '♡ i apologize it was wrong and just plane hurtful and worth nothing more then a punchline. I have frankly not held myself to the standard bestowed the the Prime Minister, nor the standard you elected me to hold, and to this i apologize the most. I broke my promise to the people of this republic and to that i hold in a high regard.

In regards to the Where is the Executive Letter published by Mr Technofied, this letter has a bit of truth to it. I have been pretty absent and when i am here i tend to move rashly. I won't bore you with the details but i have ben diagnosed with some pretty serious stuff medically, again i wont go into details the people that need to know have been informed. I took a break and i take short LoA's here and there for doctors, medical boards and a upcoming surgery. When asking them if i should resign i get mixed answers from yes take care of yourself first, idk, never a no. Well i will not be doing any such thing, i was elected by the people of this republic to serve their interest and ensure that they are put at the front of the line, this is WILL do. I have made mistake's and rash decisions and i will ensure i learn from them. In recent weeks i have felt i need to prove myself or show that i am worthy of this job to the wrong people, only people i need to prove anything to is the people who put me here, and the people who voted for the other candidate.

I will take full responsibility for my actions in the United Nations, i still believe i did the right thing, just did it the wrong way. The United Nations if fundamentally flawed, we have members states who have 2 active players and they aren't even in government, and other grievances i wont voice. The intent was to replace it something Unique, this was about more then the charter, it was about the environment and the setting. I didn't think the vote would pass, i was putting my agenda on the table for the future, when it passed the Secretary General, PM of Harlon and i all had a talk and came up with a viable future of the UN. This is still an ongoing situation but this is what happened.

To address the Public Petition to remove me as Prime Minister. I hear your concerns Mr Reppal and the other who agree with it. I will work everyday that i still have this job to ensure that i am meeting the needs of the people, working on my flaws and bring respect back to this institution. I have hurt the reputation of this body, its hard to say but i have. Now it is time for me to fix it, for as long as the People and Parliament will allow, i will be your Prime Minister, i will serve at your pleasure and if the day comes that i am Remove from office or taken out by the people, i will respect that choice and go quietly. BUT until that day, i will be your biggest champion. Now i have spent enough of this address talking about how sorry i am, not its time to get into the nitty gritty.

The Department of Health has closed the Doctor Exam as it is extremely outdated and is being worked on. The Minister has Hired new Paramedics, this post is crucial to players and the RP aspect of the server. The doctor exam is being expected to reopen soon to get more doctors into our hospitals to help heal and treat our Populus. The minister has done great work so far and has much planned for Player owned pharmacy's. This minister is a champion of the little guy and wanted to make sure that people who chose to pursue a career as a pharmacist, they get good pay and they are able to keep up. I am immensely proud of this minister and look forward to working with them as the term goes on. I have been speaking to the Minister about some new diseases and other projects that are currently in the works.

On the DoJ Side, the minister has been doing a lot of interdepartmental reforms, Minister Ryan is committed to ensuring that the DoJ is a peak operational capacity and is surrounding himself with the best officers to ensure that he is getting the job done and keeping the streets of Stratham safe. A Officer New Hiring campaign will be going into effect soon and this will help bring new blood into the department and ensure that we are getting the best of the best on the streets, protecting our citizens because that is what they deserve.

The DoPA Minister has too been hard at work with delivering on events, planning, interdepartmental reforms and much much more. Introducing a new job, firing event planners and weeding out inactive players from Senior Positions has proved to be great for the department and we are excited to continue to put forth quality events for the people.

The DoA has had amazing success in this first month, Minister Cookiez was eager to get to work day one. She has brought the fire back to the department that is has desperately needed for a long time, bringing back jobs that are vital and putting people in the spots to where they can excel. I am honored to have the Cookiez in my cabinet.

The DoC and DoS have been a bit more behind the scenes. With the Harlon State Visit, Town Reports, Inter Town Events, and Special Elections, there has been no shortage of work in the State Department. Lennonrissi has stepped up as the Deputy Minister and has proven great progress. The DoC has been working great with all of the projects left by the last minister, tweaking player placements and more. Kerius is working hard to ensure that the department is running at maximum capacity and working with the best people for the projects at hand.

The DoE has been one of the most active and scrutinized departments hands down, Bank taxes was not popular therefore we decided to cut it about 3 hours into the program and hit the drawing board once more. The DoE is working hard to ensure fairness across the board and not just for the top 1% of the Stratham population. More initiatives by the minister are set to be released and i will be meeting with him to see what we can do and implement solutions to the current problems we face.

The government has been hard at work behind the scenes, a lot of work is done out of the sight of the public to ensure that the best is put out and that some things cant be put out right away. I ensure you that even if we are not in game, we are working on your behalf to solve the problems at hand and to implement new systems in order to help better your lives.

This address has been packed with a lot but i am reporting the State of the Republic is strong, we just have work to do to make it stronger. Approval Rating will be coming later this week and thank you all.

LilSumoVert
13th Prime Minister of the Republic of Stratham