Accepted SpriteTropical's Application for Assistant Education Sec.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
- Username: SpriteTropical
- When are you most active? EST Time Zone, typically later at night
- Position you're applying for: Assistant Education Sec.
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes. My duty is to assist in the creation of jobs, management of PIs and TGs, improvement of exams, etc., and other tasks the minister assigns me.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I believe I'm suited for this position because of my past experiences in the former DoCE and in the corporate world. As the COO of Blue Industries, I often have to cooperate with the CEO in order to get things done. The same goes for my past endeavors in executive positions in companies.I believe this dynamic laid out will help me cooperate with the minister of the DoE. I was a Property Inspector for maybe fourish months, and I was the most active PI and had the most reports filed until I left that position for Commerce Secretary. As Commerce Secretary, I effectively managed Property Inspectors, was active in reaching out to people whom I believed would be good PIs (a few notable ones that I got on board were Kaircuhii, William_CTO and DoctorThunder7. If the Minister needs proof of this I'll give it to them), and spent a lot of time talking with the PIs in order to improve their working experience, such as considering benefits for the position and editing guides to allow new PIs to get the gist of the job quicker and quicker. I also pursued the invention and improvement of jobs (such as Writer), and I laid out the backbone of new job ideas (how they would work, plugins, etc) in a large megathread on Google Docs.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work in this position because I enjoy doing this kind of stuff, and I want to help improve the quality of play on this server through the improvement of current jobs, exams, the tutorial, etc., so newer players can catch on to the server quicker and have a good time, and older players can have a more rich and rewarding experience on the server
- Additional Information: I was a Property Inspector for 4 months, and became Assistant Commerce Secretary for a short spell where I out-preformed the Commerce Sec at the time and became the new Commerce Secretary. I stayed at that position until I resigned to take a break from the server last August.