Sprite/Sean Prime Ministerial Campaign

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Hi! Welcome to the campaign thread for the Sprite/Sean Prime Ministerial Campaign. For those who don't know much about me, I first joined this server in 2018. Since then, I have served in a plethora of positions within the government, primarily as a Commerce Secretary in the former DoCE, Speaker of Parliament, and Judge. Additionally, I was the former Mayor of Troutman. My Deputy Prime Minister, seanboi, joined the sever in 2019 and has served two parliament terms, worked with the auxiliary police, and is a renaissance man of business and of law. Our campaign is the best choice for Stratham as our policies can help bring a laid-back atmosphere back to the politics of Stratham, revitalize business and economy, and help retain more players. We have a unique mindset which can tackle Stratham's problems energetically. We pledge to serve the community right and to our best extent.

Our policies are as follows, organized by department:

Department of State
- Establish the Westridge Historical District in Westridge's former location featuring buildings such as the BCMMA Arena or the Westridge Townhall. No commercial or residential property will be sold here, instead it will serve the purpose of preserving our server's history;
- Maintain the status quo of the political party systems and take steps to discourage toxicity or extreme polarity between parties;
- Encourage the growth of news companies;
- Work with other cities and towns to ensure activity and maintain growth. I feel it is important to note that I will not aim to specifically introduce or re-introduce any cities or town;
- Maintain the efficiency of elections;
- Work with the ambassadorship to enhance foreign relations and cooperation. Some have described Stratham as becoming more isolationist; and I plan to erase that picture.

Department of Construction and Transportation
- Maintain efficiency of Constructor application;
- Establish Property Inspector zones for Property Inspectors to focus more on a specific region;
- Allow towns and cities the option for separate Property Inspector agencies;
- Work with DoE to construct regional business communities.

Department of Economy
- Work with DoC to establish regional business communities around Capital;
- Revitalize current business districts;
- Revitalize the use of government contracts to provide financial opportunities for business;
- Seek alternative ways outside of increased taxes for Government revenue;
- Introduce new tutorial;
- Ensure deadlines within the department are met and efficiency
- Work to introduce innovative jobs and reform current jobs.

Department of Public Affairs
- Ensure activity and efficiency within the department;
- Create a viewable schedule for events and promote vents further;
- Work with foreign governments on more international events;
- Encourage more events within cities and towns.

Department of Health

- Introduce clinics to the prison as well as wild warps;
- Take steps to encourage further private practice of health such as pharmacies;
- Introduce a paramedic system to provide transportation for

Department of Justice

- Overhaul criminal system to introduce more criminal roleplay that doesn't harm players;
- Introduce secret lairs across the city where specific things can be "legal;"
- Move the auto-consent plot away from spawn;
- Continue to properly train police officers.

Department of Agriculture

- Revamp the National Park;
- Expand the visitor center in the National Park;
- Introduce more "tourist" attractions in the National Park such as cavern tours, parkour, and similar fun opportunities
- Remove any existing bans from the DoA facilities;
- Maintain the status quo in the department.

Misc.

- Introduce National DONDA Day to celebrate the release of the critically acclaimed and undisputed album of the year DONDA by Kanye West
- Clamp down on corruption and suspicious Government activity
- Commit to a fair and non-mischievous campaign

Revitalize. Vote Sprite/Sean.

Last edited: