sparkleA's Election Post (August 2017)

sparkleA

Citizen
Hi! My username is sparkleA and I'm running for MP (member of Parliament)!

I am active on the server, as I have played 1 day 36 minutes as of this post's completion. Which, for the time I've been on this server is averaged to ~1.9 hours per day.

I joined August 1st (although it could've been July 31st).

I believe I am suited to be an MP because I have I will strive to represent all players. I'm your Everywoman. I represent you. No matter who you are, you deserve as much of a vote as someone else, who might have more money or more power. But, not everyone gets a vote. As your MP, I would contact the people to find out what you all want. Because being an MP isn't about making choices for yourself. It's about making choices for everyone. Some might argue since I'm new I don't know what's best for you as well as someone who has been in the business for awhile. But I would have to disagree. Being new means you have to put yourself out there to meet people and find out what they believe. And, as you can tell from a new player applying, who might not have as many people that would vote for them as someone who knows everyone, I can do. I'm just an average player, but that just means my connection to YOUR wants and needs, is stronger.

As MP, I would ask people what kinds of laws they would want, to make my decision. But, as of now, I believe there needs to be more ways for people to get started on the right foot. More governmental jobs would be helpful for many players who can't make money from selling wares. A rules test before you can leave the tutorial, so new players don't make many mistakes, that could mess up their future on Business Craft. These are all just ideas, and before I would introduce them, I would make sure they were supported. Because I believe in the future of you. In the future of Business Craft.

Don't Get Stuck in the Past. Vote for the Future of BC. Vote sparkleA

sparkleA

Citizen
So, I am hosting a press conference tomorrow at the library, which for anyone who might not know where it is, is right next to the university. If you can't find it, just meet at the university, and I'll be happy to guide you to it. It will be held at 6:30pm EST. In some other time zones that is:
3:30pm PST
10:30 pm GMT
5:30 pm CST

I am very sorry if I didn't list your timezone, feel free to post below what time this would be. Come with questions, or just to listen (or rather read, since it is on Minecraft). Thank you to all for taking time to check out this post! Hope to see you tomorrow!

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
So, I am hosting a press conference tomorrow at the library, which for anyone who might not know where it is, is right next to the university. If you can't find it, just meet at the university, and I'll be happy to guide you to it. It will be held at 6:30pm EST. In some other time zones that is:
3:30pm PST
10:30 pm GMT
5:30 pm CST

I am very sorry if I didn't list your timezone, feel free to post below what time this would be. Come with questions, or just to listen (or rather read, since it is on Minecraft). Thank you to all for taking time to check out this post! Hope to see you tomorrow!
Ill be there