Donator
Sparkichu
Sparkichu
Lawyer
- In-game name: Sparkichu
- Age (optional): 20
- Date joined server: December 12, 2021
- Current playtime: 9 days 12 hours
- Why do you want to be a State Secretary: I wish to be a state secretary to help bring more organization to the department and help bring up the activity as well. I also would like to learn more about how the department works.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring a lot of activity and organization to the department as well as leadership skills and people skills.
- What does your previous experience with elections and politics (State Secretary only) include?: I've taken part in political parties since I first joined the server, but recently, I haven't really been a part of one. I was nearly recruited into the SPA during Krix's term but instead turned to the SCP for reasons I will keep private to myself. I was a senior member of the SCP before I left and helped organize and recruit members. I have helped out in elections before but have never particularly run myself except for once last term near the end of the term when I became an MP.
- Additional Information: Hi Sumo :)

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Sparkich ! Your application for State Secretary has been accepted.