Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- In-game name: Spacey__
- Age (optional): 15
- Date joined server: July 2nd, 2017
- Current playtime: 76 Days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: This position is new and interesting, personally I like to explore different departments eventually settle on few enjoyable departments. I am sure this department is cool especially since the minister is nice, cool, and welcoming and I am sure my colleagues are welcoming too!
Moreover, I am with justice and believe every city must maintain justice, by checking on the cities and making sure they abide by the laws. Justice must be served and every city must follow the rules!
- What can you bring to the Department: Since this department is new it will be interesting to work in it and experience the new features moreover meeting new people and getting to know them more. In addition to my experience about different cities. I visited most cities a lot especially Capital and Covington city and sometimes Palm Bay and Ocean Crown. What I see is the different mindsets of the mayors and their different plans.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I have never been a staff in any city but I have been in touch with staff cities (such as constructors) and learned a lot on how to improve the city
Even if I have never been a staff in any city but I know very well the mindsets of the mayors and I acknowledge their plans and hopefully monitor if their changes will abide by the laws and city legislation.
- Additional Information: I am not in the position for the money I am here to make a change in every city and actually make a difference. There will be no favoritism for any city no matter what even if they bribe me I will donate the money and serve justice, so do not try to bribe me it won't work. I believe in change as Wayne Dyer said: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change".
By working at the department of the economy (DoE) I know very well how cities can change according to the change of economy and the market price.

- Good luck to the other applicants

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I do like your previous DoE experience however I don't think its what I'm looking for.