Accepted SlimeEmperor's Application for Social Advisor

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
- In-game name: SlimeEmperor
- Date joined server: 08/03/2016
- Current playtime: 68 days ish, but this got reset in 2018.
- Role you're applying for: Social Advisor

- Why do you want to be a Social Advisor:
I have a strong interest in poll/survey analytics and an eagerness to gather and organize public feedback and other useful data to help improve the server. Additionally, I'm interested in learning more about the social media aspect, and I want to help create content that will excite the community and promote BusinessCraft. This role would provide me an outlet to explore and develop my skills in both of these things, while also helping grow the community that I love.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring five years of server experience in addition to experience working in many different departments. This includes past experience as an Event Planner and DoPA Minister in 2017. Furthermore, I have a hard-working attitude and enjoy working with a team of other hard-working individuals. As a Social Advisor, I would always strive to be an active and involved team member.

- Additional Information: School is starting back on Monday for me so my schedule will become tighter, but I should still have time to dedicate to DoPA if my application is accepted.

Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
- In-game name: SlimeEmperor
- Date joined server: 08/03/2016
- Current playtime: 68 days ish, but this got reset in 2018.
- Role you're applying for: Social Advisor

- Why do you want to be a Social Advisor:
I have a strong interest in poll/survey analytics and an eagerness to gather and organize public feedback and other useful data to help improve the server. Additionally, I'm interested in learning more about the social media aspect, and I want to help create content that will excite the community and promote BusinessCraft. This role would provide me an outlet to explore and develop my skills in both of these things, while also helping grow the community that I love.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring five years of server experience in addition to experience working in many different departments. This includes past experience as an Event Planner and DoPA Minister in 2017. Furthermore, I have a hard-working attitude and enjoy working with a team of other hard-working individuals. As a Social Advisor, I would always strive to be an active and involved team member.

- Additional Information: School is starting back on Monday for me so my schedule will become tighter, but I should still have time to dedicate to DoPA if my application is accepted.
You joined this server when u were 12 who can deny u Slime shaddy <3

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
dude, how many times do i have to tell you. E M

but gl ig smh

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Accepted

Congratulations, Slime! Your application for Social Advisor has been accepted.