SlimeEmperor | Candidate for Prime Minister (September 2021)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Elect SlimeEmperor for Prime Minister
STRATHAM ON THE RISE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Introduction

My history on BusinessCraft goes back five years to August of 2016, when I joined the server with a deep interest in its new, developing government system. That same month, I became a part of the first-ever Cabinet. This kickstarted my career not only in politics, but in service to the people. Since then, I’ve served in many government roles, including my last nine months as Deputy Prime Minister. Throughout my career, I always have and always will strive to make a tangible difference in the experiences of my fellow citizens.

For that is what the Republic of Stratham is about: we, the people.

And that is why I am humbled to announce that I, SlimeEmperor, am hereby declaring my candidacy for the September 2021 Prime Minister election alongside my running mate, kailabeann.

My Running Mate
Kaila has served for over a year in various government positions, making monumental progress during her career. She has a proven track-record of efficiency, motivation, and hearing the public. I believe she is the best-equipped candidate to serve as Deputy Prime Minister.

Experience

SlimeEmperor (PM Candidate)
- Playtime: 69 days (reset in 2018)
- Current Jobs: Deputy Prime Minister, Sr. Economy Secretary, Social Advisor, Mayor, Miner

Government Experience:
- Minister of Communications (2016)
- Minister of Public Affairs (2017)
- Minister of Education (2017)
- Member of Parliament (2017-2018, 2019)
- Minister of Agriculture (2020-2021)
- Deputy Prime Minister (2020-present)

kailabeann (DPM Candidate)
- Playtime: 66 days
- Current Jobs: Economy Minister, Doctor, Farmer

Government Experience:
- Member of Parliament (2020)
- Deputy Prime Minister (2020)
- Cabinet Advisor (2020-2021)
- Economy Minister (2021-present)

Key Policies

Education Reform
Starting out is a huge uphill battle for many new players and we lose many people along the way because of unclear or incomplete directions regarding how our job system works. Our administration will address these issues by:

- Creating an immersive education experience through NPC professors
- Extending quest opportunities with “Master” level titles to unlock additional job perks
- Investing in systems to direct new players in what to do after passing an exam, how to get a job, and how to make a living when just starting out

Judicial Reform
Stratham’s judicial branch has been underutilized for too long. The general availability of lawyers is lacking which in turn limits the candidates qualified for Judgeships. Our administration will address this by:

Introducing law school and mock trials hosted by our Judges to help lawyers learn and practice law without consequence
• Instituting a Chief Justice position to act as the head of the judicial branch
• Filling all three Judge seats so recusals and appeals are made possible

Criminal Justice Reform
Too much emphasis has been placed on “instant justice” through our legislation and the right to a fair trial has fallen by the wayside. Our administration would take action to create a more realistic and fair criminal justice system by:
• Editing many criminal laws to be punishable by prosecution rather than automatic jail time/fines
• Working with the DoJ to achieve more realistic law enforcement
• Creating more criminal roleplay opportunities through new police protocols such as the ability for POs to search players for drugs without seeing their entire inventory

Cities & Towns
Cities and towns have been points of major citizen concern in recent months. Our administration strongly believes it is possible for settlements to be successful so long as the Councils have the proper support and motivation. We will:

Enable all public transport between settlements to be free and instant as /spawn
• Apply pressure on DoCR to ensure Mayors have as much support and resources as they require while still holding them accountable for progress

Political Parties
Although we do not identify with any political party, our administration supports the official recognition of political parties which must be strictly regulated to prevent toxicity from forming. We believe that the President as a neutral, non-partisan official should oversee the official statuses of parties and any disciplinary actions against them.

Active Government
Our administration is committed to maintaining an active, efficient Cabinet. We will accomplish this by:
• Ensuring that all appointed officials are qualified, hard-working, and actively engaged in the BC community.
• Setting deadlines for Ministers to complete major projects by.
• Ensuring that each branch of the government communicates openly and effectively with one another.

Transparency
Our administration is committed to transparent communication with you, the public. We will implement a policy allowing any citizen to write formally to the Office of the Prime Minister, hold monthly press conferences and/or PMQs to hear your concerns, and ensure that Ministerial reports are informative.

For any questions regarding my policies, please leave a comment on this thread or DM me on Discord (Slime#5692).

Cabinet & Other Nominees

Minister of Agriculture: Kawaibab
Minister of City Relations: stinkycow
Minister of Construction: Luxaholic
Minister of Economy: kailabeann
Minister of Health: LobsterRoast
Minister of Justice: Cherub54321
Minister of Public Affairs: Gabi__

Advisor: _Info_
Advisor: __Cookiez
Judge: MxZxPredatorZx
Judge: Cooleagles2005
Judge: Pending
Ambassador: Gabi__
Special Prosecutor: _Info_

Official Endorsements

“Slime running for PM is a no brainer in my book. He is extremely organized, motivated and has plenty of progressive and unique ideas to add to the server and government as a whole I couldn't think of anyone who is more qualified than slime to run the government. He has my official endorsement. - _Info_, Prime Minister

“Slime has motivation, dedication and determination. His duration on the server has been fascinating and I'm pretty excited to see Slime's term as Prime Minister. I believe Slime will represent the people above all and will do his best to listen to all of your suggestions.” - Windows_Dog, Senior Admin & Former Justice Minister

“Slime is an extremely active and dedicated player who is always willing to go the extra mile to improve the server and get what needs to be done, done. I think he would do great as prime minister.” - Topte, MP

“Reliable, dedicated, and enthusiastic are three easy words that are synonymous with Slime and Kaila. I couldn't think of anyone else that could (or would) make a better impact on the server. I stand behind yall 100%.” - SirKosmo, MP & former Economy Minister

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Vote SlimeEmperor & kailabeann
OPPORTUNITY • INNOVATION • GROWTH

The voice of the people is a powerful one, and it must not be silenced. I look forward to hearing your voice in this election.

voteslime2.png

Last edited:

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
9/10/2021 | Statement by PM-Designate SlimeEmperor

My official statement regarding the results of this historic election is attached below. Thank you to all those who showed support for and voted for us. :heart_green:

Attachments

• 9-10-2021_PM-Designate_SlimeEmperor.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 15