• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taelor

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- Username: Taelor
- Suggestion Title: Sittable chairs
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): It'd be super cool (and realistic) to have sittable chairs.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chairsreloaded
- Additional Information: The plugin linked has a setting that you can require that the stairs has signs on either side so that people can't sit on roofs and break into buildings.

Block86

Citizen
I agree I think that this would add a lot of realism especialy for resturaunts and other businesses that involve sitting.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Back in 2017, we used to have Stair Chair but it was removed because players kept on right-clicking stairs to get into private properties, such as the government buildings and other player properties. Also, it made survival building inefficient, especially for those (the DoC) that had to build on a constant basis.

It would be nice to get it back, and get the sitting part back in like you said Taelor; however, even though we don't have this plugin anymore, there are still a plethora of ways to make a chair using interior design.

Taelor

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Back in 2017, we used to have Stair Chair but it was removed because players kept on right-clicking stairs to get into private properties, such as the government buildings and other player properties. Also, it made survival building inefficient, especially for those (the DoC) that had to build on a constant basis.

It would be nice to get it back, and get the sitting part back in like you said Taelor; however, even though we don't have this plugin anymore, there are still a plethora of ways to make a chair using interior design.

That's why this one has a setting where you can require that stairs have signs on either side to qualify as a chair.

Also, I wasn't talking about appearance. I was focusing on functionality.