Accepted shysunset's Application for Hospital Secretary

shysunset

Citizen
In-game name: shysunset

-Date joined server: I think 5 months ago

-Why do you want to join: I want to join because I believe the DOH is my calling. I enjoy curing people of their diseases rather than sitting around while getting paid every 15 minutes. A while ago, I wrote a book with the remedy prices on it so I wouldn't have to check the forums. Then I shared a copy of the book to another doctor after they asked for one. That doctor must of copied their copy to give to other doctors since I saw other doctors saying that my book is helpful in the chat; that gave me the desire to become a Hospital Secretary.

-When are you the most active: It depends on what comes up(choirs, school, etc). My timezone is CT in the united states.

-Why do you think you are suited for this position: I think I'm suited for this position because I know what to do. I know the disease plugin well enough and have experience being a doctor in-game. Though I am nervous at some social situations, I can try my best at helping new doctors and the minister of health.

MariChally

Citizen
Donator
You application has been accepted on a trial basis. Please message me on Discord so we can discuss your tasks. Welcome to the team! :)