Should we have locked job mechanics?

Should we apply more strict rules to certain jobs?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't really know where to puth this post (here or the Suggestion) but it's not necessarily a suggestion so I chose this place. The idea is to basically have more strict enforcement of certain rules. What I mean by that is that certain jobs should have their own unique items/mechanics.
For example:
Doctors and only doctors can craft medicine and use it to heal people from diseases. On the other hand farmers don't. They mainly rely on selling crops. I don't know about most people in the server but I don't get my food from shops since I visit the Wilderness so ofter. There is always a cow/chicken/sheep to kill and chew on. And as a result anyone can essentially to their job (such as be a doctor) while simultaneously owning land where they grow their own food. This puts farmers out of buisness (or at least cuts it down). Why should you buy food when you can grow it for free? It's easy and can be done while you are working on other things aswell. If on the other hand we enabled ONLY farmers to obtain food items (crops and animals) they would become an important part of the economy and money would start circulating faster. Any other person destroying crops or killing animals would get any other drops appart from food items (so killing a cow would only have a chance of dropping Leather, chickens only drop Feathers, sheep Wool, wheat Seeds etc). This (if refined) could also create other jobs (like Blacksmith which can be the only job capable of fixing/upgrading equipment) thought new jobs aren't necessary (would be nice but not necessary).

On top of that, any person who buys from shops anyway wouldn't be affected. If anything an increase in demand (and consequently supply) will cause prices to fall for everyone without affecting or even increasing the income of farmers.