Should I leave my job after 3 months for more money?

I started a job that I really love about 2.5 months ago. But recently I’ve been in the interview process for a job that would mean a 50% salary increase, which would be life changing.

I applied to the interviewing job months ago, before starting my current job. I didn’t anticipate this scenario and I’m not actively trying to get out of my company. I figured I would take the initial call just to make some good connections, but things have gone better than expected and may turn into an offer soon.

So I’m torn. I don’t love the idea of leaving a job that I’ve committed to so early, and I don’t want to sever the great connections I’ve made here. But the pay increase the other job offers is just so substantial and could really change my life.

Would love to hear any thoughts or insights - thank you!
Sarkari job

Last edited:

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
In my opinion, it should really depend on which job you would enjoy more. I wouldn't do a job I don't love even if it payed well. If you love your first job a lot and you can live with the money you should stay committed to it. If the second job is something you believe you'd love more then why not.