Accepted SheckyR's Employment Secretary Application

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
- Username: SheckyR
- Current Playtime: 12d 13h 25m 13s
- When are you most active? 12:00pm-6:00pm or 7:00pm-10:00pm
- Position you're applying for: Employment Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?
Yes I have. I am clear on everything an ES does.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I think that I would be well suited for the ES position because since I have been on this server I have learned so much about business and how to make sure that others on the server have the ideal economy they need to start their career and life in BusinessCraft. Though I may not have real life experience with economy and business, I have had many experiences in BusinessCraft. I am a staff member in the End Depot and Cat Store but that's not all. I also work for Magic's God Gear, am an admin for the online mall Everest Mall on discord and I currently am making a store in Troutman that will support every players needs. I love helping people and have a side career (I guess you can call it that) in interior design. I have even helped a fellow player with his apartment building and made it a beautiful place to live. Another reason why I think I would be suited for this position is that I love bringing goals to every department that I am a part of. If I do get the ES job I have 2 goals that I would like to achieve. The first goal is to bring more leadership and knowledge to the department. I will use my past experiences to help anyone in the server with their economic needs. I will try my best to use my leadership skills and bring our team of ES's to greatness while keeping a kind and positive attitude towards any challenge I must face. The second goal I have is to take feedback from players on the server and develop on those ideas so that we can aid them with whatever they need. For example, if a player comes up with an idea that could make job guides easier to understand or get to I would take that information, develop on it and present it to the DOE.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
I want to work as an ES because even though i'm 15 the business aspect of the world has always intrigued me. Coincidentally enough I have always wanted to work for the economy or finances so when I first joined BusinessCraft and saw that I could actually start a career in the economy I was thrilled. I know that I would work my hardest at this job and I would always be on top of any work that I need to do. A big part of working for the economy is the relationships and the friendships that you have. I would have to say that I have made some very tight bonds with people on this server. I have been a doctor for almost 2 months and it really showed me a sense of love for all the people on BusinessCraft which has helped me to create a lot of friendships. In the position description it says that I will be improving or updating the job guides, exams, etc. I really want to help the people on the server have an easier way of getting jobs. I know that some people struggle with finding work on the server so I could enforce places of business so that they can find a job quick and easy. Sometimes the guides could be confusing so I could make sure to improve them so that people can read them and understand everything easily. Overall, I would really enjoy having this job and work extremely hard in everything assigned to me.
- Additional Information: Thank you very much for reading and considering my application. Regardless of the outcome I would like to say this has been a great opportunity and thank you again. :)

Discord: SheckyR #7365

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4

Accepted

Congratulations, SheckyR! Your application for Employment Sec. has been accepted.

Shecky

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, SheckyR! Your application for Employment Sec. has been accepted.

Thank you so much!!!