Accepted Shecky_'s Application for Hospital Secretary

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Shecky_
- Date joined server: April 26th 2020
- Current playtime: 45d 13h 26m
- How long have you been a Doctor: 7, almost 8 months.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would really like to be a Hospital Secretary. As you may have noticed, I haven't been as active at attending to patients. This is because in the past few months many things have happened. I got Mod, EM, CC and I'm a doctor as well as a tour guide. As you can see it's a lot of jobs that I have to do every day plus school. I recently started attending more patients as I know it's my job to and I've found that passion for it again. When I saw that Hospital Secretary applications were open I decided it would be a good idea to think of applying since I have a passion for it and believe I could be a great Hospital Secretary. I applied for Hospital Secretary months ago when I had fewer jobs to do and I was told that they liked my application and me a lot but they weren't accepting any because they had three and they felt it was enough. From this, I thought that it was best to try again as I feel I would have a pretty good shot. It's sort of now or never as one of my friends told me so It's better to try than to not try at all which is another factor leading me to want to be an HS even more. I have been a doctor for a while now so I understand what a great community we have. This is another reason why I would want to be a Hospital Secretary. I would like to further my horizons and help the other doctors in the department excel and become the best they can be. I have loved every moment I've had in the DoH even when I wasn't as active and I really hope that I get the chance to really keep moving on in the DoH. I love everyone in the department and it would be my greatest pleasure to be a bigger part of the DoH.

- What can you bring to the Department: There are plenty of reasons why I would be suited for the position of Hospital Secretary. The first reason is that I understand our department extremely well. I've had plenty of experience in the DoH and I know my way around just about everything Doctors can do. I've also been a doctor for a very long time so I have lots of experience in the department and I think that I would excel greatly in the position. The second reason is that I know that a big part of being an HS is that you must have a leadership aspect to you and you need to be able to put your foot down when people aren't attending to patients. I feel as though I have these qualities and I won't be afraid to put my foot down. I think that I can bring a lot of leadership to the group and make sure all of the doctors are doing their job. I'm also a very positive person so I will be able to talk to all the doctors without a biased perspective and make sure they know if they ever need help, I'm here. With my experience on the server and all the jobs that I have done, I think that I would be able to pick up on what we do and complete anything assigned to me in a quick and orderly fashion. I've also had a lot of experience in leading people with my other jobs which I feel will make me a great Hospital Secretary. Another factor I could bring is friendship. I know that with Hospital Secretary you need to collaboratively work on specific things with the other HS's and the Minister of Health. From this knowledge, I can tell you that I'm very good friends with all of the HS' and the Minister so I believe that we could all work together to improve the DoH in any way possible. Finally, I believe I can make a real difference in the Hospital Secretary team and It would be a great opportunity if I got this position.
- Additional Information: I know there is the situation of me having two Government jobs and I already have a plan for it, I just would much rather talk to the Hospital Secretary's or the Minister in a private message or group so that not everyone needs to know my reasoning and what I will be doing moving forward. On that note, if you have any questions about that or anything else, feel free to message me on discord and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

Discord: Shecky#7365

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Shecky_! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.