Accepted Shecky_'s Application for Community Coordinator

Shecky

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Shecky_
- Date joined server: April 26, 2020
-Current playtime: 35 days
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator

- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I would like to be a community coordinator because I love working with people. I've had many jobs on this server and all of them required me to have great people skills and be on top of my job. I think that me being a community coordinator would be beneficial for not just me but also BusinessCraft. Having this job would make my love for this server and the people much greater and I think I would be great for this position. I would say that I'm a fairly creative person and I think that I would be able to come up with fun events that the people on BusinessCraft would attend and thoroughly enjoy. I think that I can get the people that play on this servers opinions and go to Shadow or any other CC with a good attitude and an open mind to any criticism or ideas they may put forward. I know that sometimes events may not go as planned but I would make sure to help out as much as possible and make sure everyone enjoys the event as much as they can.

- What can you bring to the Department:
As I mentioned before I've had many jobs and positions on this server for example: Environment Manager, Economy Sec, Doctor and Trial Moderator. As you can already see these positions have made me become a very good peoples person (I hope you know what that means xD) and I've matured and grown a lot. I would also be very active as currently I'm the third most active player this month. I would also be very active on the forums page and the discord if there are ever any situations I would need to resolve. I have a large passion for everything I do and I know that I would push myself to do great if I got this position. I also have a great relationship with pretty much everyone in DoPA and I would work side by side with them on any project. I may not be the most confident with speaking in vc's during events but I'm sure if I became a CC it would improve my comfort level with that and I could bring a kind heart to every event. I also have some pretty nice shaders for pictures if I ever need to take them but I would leave marty to do that because he's got his 100 million dollar computer xD but all jokes aside I would push myself to the max if I got this job and I would try very hard to improve the department in any way I can.

- Additional Information: Thank you very much for reading my application and my discord is Shecky#7365 if you ever need anything!

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister