Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
- Username: ShadowLink17
- Current Playtime: 7d 12hr 15m
- When are you most active? I am most active from 8 AM to around 8 PM PST.
- Position you're applying for: Secretary of Employment
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes I have and I understand what would be expected of me.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am suited for this position because I am a good team worker and love to help out on the server. This role requires me to look over jobs, job guides and tests, all of which can be changes to help the players more. I have many new ideas of jobs we can bring back. I can bring a dedicated player to the Department of Economy.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I have many new ideas for the server and this allows my voice to be heard more. Since I'm also a tour guide, I get a lot of questions from new players about plugins or mods that don't exist. Another reason I want to have this position is more experience. I want to gain exposure to different departments in the server and I feel that this would help me achieve this goal. Overall, I really like this server and this is a way for me to help it more than I can at the moment.
- Additional Information: I don't have anything else to add, but I do have a question. Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
shadow has worked at my company for a little over a week and a half now. he's a determined worker who started rough but sat up and, with determination, came back strong.

Please hire my mans!

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
shadow has worked at my company for a little over a week and a half now. he's a determined worker who started rough but sat up and, with determination, came back strong.

Please hire my mans!
OMG, you’re the best! Thank you so much!

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4

Accepted

Congratulations, ShadowLink17! Your application for Employment Secretary has been accepted.