See You 'Round, Stratham (Hiatus Announcement)

ColonelKai

Supreme Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Colonel_Kai
Colonel_Kai
Lawyer
Hello everyone.

I know this server ain't at it's best, and I'm probably not participating in this well with this post, but it is what it is, bad timing and all.

Just getting this up front: I'm not leaving the server, or completely withdrawing from it.

I will simply enter a state of extreme inactivity in all fronts except my duties as a judge for the foreseeable future (likely until the end of the summer.)

Next monday, I will be meeting my girlfriend of 3 years for the first time, and after that, I will be moving a whole ass country! As some of you may know, I'm moving to Japan for my university.

This means the following operations will unfortunately be frozen at the moment, unless if a smaller subcategory of these operations or their members wish to come forward to take charge in such operations;
- Colonel Holdings Corporation, including Theory & Politika.
- Stratham Project Sponsorship Initiative
- Stratham Mail & Registrar System
- Friedrich University

No worries, they will resume operation upon my return!
Once I am settled in @ Japan, I will be contiuing all operations as normal, if I have motivation to do so, of course.

I'm taking all the documents of this server (see attached) with me, let's hope they make it through lol.

Thanks everyone, see you 'round.

*Welcome to Japan by The Strokes plays in distance*

Attachments

• IMG_20230607_220039_2602.jpg
    IMG_20230607_220039_2602.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
omg congrats and goodluck in Japan!!! Very exciting!