Denied Secretary of Economy Application Foxtrot_13

- Username: Foxtrot_13
- Current Playtime: 5 days and 20 hours
- When are you most active? I am active during the evening of GMT+4
- Position you're applying for: Secretary of Economy
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I have a big passion for economy, data and graphs. I am a very hard working person and i have some very good teamwork skills.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? Because i really like to work with other people and further improve the Economic world of BC. *I do NOT do this for the money*
- Additional Information: My Application got rejected last month because of insufficient playtime.... since then my playtime has increased of 1 day and a few hours... please dont think that because im 14 i dont have the skill or the passion to do this job... :)

Thank you for reading my application

Best regards.

Fox

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Thank you for the application. At this time we are not looking for any new members as all positions have been filled. For that reason this application is denied.

Thank you for the application. At this time we are not looking for any new members as all positions have been filled. For that reason this application is denied.
hello, umm i noticed that there is a position vacant for secretary of economy... is it fine if i can join through the application above or i will have to make a completely new one? thank you
Foxtrot_13

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
At the time of replying to this application I had accepted a player for the final position available and had not gotten around to updating the jobs information page. That does not change the status of denial or the wait time to reapply which is 30 days after the application is denied.