Answered / Added Secret Santa

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
I just had a burst of creativity, now i think this is cool, hopefully you do too!

This is kind of an event suggestion but idk. Basically somewhere in the city (spawn maybe) a randomizer will be made that will give out papers with names on them. (these names will ONLY include names of players that, say for example from X date to X date people would be able to sign up, then sign up's would be closed and from X date to X date people would get gifts ready.) they will then have to get that person a gift (maybe build something or idk, but not just dirt or smth) and then when they are done, on Christmas Day and after, chests will be unlocked for people to access their gifts. I know this is a little rough around the edges and i would really appreciate if you suggest ideas for me to improve this idea!​

Last edited:

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
Sounds nice. I think only people who sign up should get there names randomized. There could be people who refuse to give a gift or something. If u make this an actual event, i would definitely sign up

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Sounds nice. I think only people who sign up should get there names randomized. There could be people who refuse to give a gift or something. If u make this an actual event, i would definitely sign up
thats a very good point, say for example from X date to X date people would be able to sign up, then sign up's would be closed and from X date to X date people would get gifts ready.

sparkleA

Citizen
The DoPA has been considering this (suggested by BigBen9999) for this year. We are still working out details, and deciding if this will be an event. It would work very similarly to how you suggested.