seanboi

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
- In-game name: SeanPotatoKing
- Date joined server: 3 months ago (July 2019)
- Current playtime: 5 days, 11 hours (11/13/19)
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator.
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I want to be a Community Coordinator because I believe, from personal experience, some fun things to do and a sense of happiness will greatly impact the quality of a players experience. I feel that I am also well liked/loved among BusinessCraft members. I am also very active on the discords and fairly active in the actual server.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring things that people love and a general sense of love and just be very good at what I do. I want to accomplish having more ads to bring in people and make our wonderful server shared with more. Also maybe getting more feedback to know what goes on and if people need something, to make the server better. But, let me stop blabbering and show you what I can do.
- Additional Information:
I think Mozzarella is better than Parmesan.

Last edited:

Taelor

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I'm sorry but your application has been declined. You haven't been super active recently and your behavior in discord was a bit troubling recently. If you'd like me to change it back to pending at any time, let me know. But take a couple weeks to show me you're ready for a position like this.

Reactions: Kat