Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
- In-game name: SeanTomatoQueen1
- Age (optional): 13
- Date joined server: July 27th, 2019
- Current playtime: 12d 12h
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: There are many reasons I want to become a city advisor. I love talking with people and sorting things out. I love seeing cities grow and make a difference even if it isn't that big. I want to help people in whatever ways possible, whether it is sorting out city problems or just helping people communicate! I think this job would just be perfect for me as I cannot see myself in any other position. I hate to see cities die out or fail to even get started and I want to help cities flourish!
- What can you bring to the Department: I am great at communication, and I am a great problem solver. I know how to rationalize and when I see problems I try to find solutions. I have experience with cities and know what happens inside of them and hope to improve the cities which improve the server in general!
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I was a town councillor/constructor of Lexford (old school) from September 2019 to October 2019, I had to quit because I was an MP. I run a small little town thing underground called Ember City (not a city, just in the name) that is still very much in construction and that's really only my city leadership. I owned a plot in old-school Lexford and a pharmacy shop for a short time in Orico like 8 months ago if that amounts to anything.
- Additional Information: ily stinky

Last edited:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying however we do not think you are qualified for this position.