Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
- In-game name: seanboi

- Age (optional): 13

- Date joined server: July 27th, 2019

- Current playtime: 16d 16hr

- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I want to be a city advisor because I love this server and smaller towns/cities aren't getting enough attention and I want to help with that! There are so many cool cities and towns with so many great features that aren't reaching their full potential because either not many people know about them or other problems and I want to at the very least get them some more business/residents and get their city/town more active. This summer may be the busiest summer ever and I want to get new players into cities in town to help aid the whole decentralization thing.

- What can you bring to the Department: I think that I am very ambitious (or at least that's what I've heard) and I won't stop working until I think I got the job done. I like things looking nice and organized. I am a good communicator and am good at finding a middle ground between two arguments. I am prepared to provide ideas to help get everything more active and busy.

- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I am a councillor for Troutman and own a big plot in capital and some shops scattered about capital but that's really it, I have experience with unofficial cities too.

- Additional Information: My discord is sen#0534

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
hi seeeen

what are some of your ideas to get players to move out of the capital?

seanboi

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
I want cities/towns to host more events and maybe have more shop space for new players. I think that getting new players into cities and towns would be the first step to decentralization. Right now (sorry if this doesn't apply to your city/town) I think towns and cities really don't have a lot going on but capital does so everybody goes there for something. In my opinion, I want towns and cities to host more events to get people going there at least. Not a lot of new players know about other cities and towns so I think we should possibly have information about them in the tutorial/tours/wherever.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

sorry we have limited space currently ;-;

i'm currently looking into making more intern-like positions when we have a higher volume of work, if you are interested I would love to have you when it's ready :D