Denied scarluv420's Application for Event Planner

scarluv420

Citizen
In-game name: scarluv420
- Date joined server: I'm not sure, but I've been playing this server for a few years. Possibly could have joined around 2019-2020. When I run /jd, it says my file does not exist. I wonder if that's because I've changed my username many times since I first joined.
- Current playtime: 20h
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: The reason why I want to be an event planner for Businesscraft is because I've noticed a decline in players on the server. This server is quite nostalgic for me as me and my friend used to play it all the time. I want to be able to bring the server back to life the most that I can.
- What can you bring to the Department: Personally, I would say I am an organized person. However, I can be sporadic and leaning more towards a creative viewpoint than what most people might think with event planning. Not only that, but I actually have dabbled in event planning in real life. I know realistically what it takes to plan an event. Not only that, but I believe I can gauge the type of people who play this game since I've been apart of the community for a while.
- Additional Information:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Try /ojd (they changed the plugin or did something at some point and older players need to have staff fix their file).

Also good luck!

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
UNDER REVIEW

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for CommunityCommunity has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Has not been active for almost 1 month. Would like to see player more active and engaging amog the community before re-applying