Denied Scarletlore's Application For Hospital Secretary

Scarletlore

Citizen
Banned
name- In-game name: ScarletLore
- Date joined server: I'm not sure but I think at least 7 days ago (Not that long but I have learned my way around this game)
- Current playtime: 10h 17m 35s
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: Every time I see a Hospital secretary in game they are always very kind. They always bring joy to people who visit the hospital and I really want to be like them and bring happiness and joy to other players in buisnesscraft. I want to make sure doctors don't abuse the commands they have like warping to the hospital. And make sure they are doing they're job. ^-^
- What can you bring to the Department: I want to bring joy to the department by being kind to the patients that visit the hospital and have them smiling as they leave the hospital every time.
- Additional Information: I hope you accept my application. I really want to enjoy being a part of this department and I look forward to working with other doctors. ^-^

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. We feel you are not yet ready for this position. Feel free to DM me on Discord for information on why and you can apply again 30 days from this message.