Denied SamKnightZomvi's Application for Police Officer.

G'day.

- In-game name: SamKnightZomvi
- Date joined server: 2 years ago.
- Current playtime: 6 and a half hours. 6 hours, 27 minutes.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have not been active much due to having no reason, and I want to become much more active as I possible can, and being a Law Enforcement Officer would be a great reason for me to be more active again, up holding the law.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have been a police officer in many different Minecraft server and I do believe that the rules are fairly similar to the ones here. I can bring in my experience and helpfulness to the Department.
- Additional Information: I am autistic but it is mild. I'm also Australian, so I have a different timezone to most.

Thank you.

SacredSpice

Citizen
Banned
Donator
If you want a role as Police Officer then we need to see you online more and see you do the following.

1. Respect all players
2. Don’t break the laws
3. Be active
4. Vote

You can’t expect to be accepted by this and become active, if you want this role then prove to us that you’re committed, log on as much as you can, vote everyday, don’t break the law. It’ll be much more easier for you to become a PO if you follow my advice

Thank you for considering to join the police force.
We will come back with a response soon.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You are not active enough to be considered for this position. You say that there is no reason to be active but more activity is required so I can be more assured that you know how this server works. Thank you for applying however.